Wednesday 29 February 2012

Positive Message



The above is the text in Thai, read by Mr Ton Suwaphanit, a Thai gentleman I had the good fortune to meet, on the track "Filled With Colour" from my latest solo album "PVZ"

Below is a translation:

“You stand and view the road behind you with its many turns and bends. You look at the past and see the problems in your world. There has been good times and bad but I want you to forget the past and walk to your future. Think about your story and if you have a dream you need to try to achieve this. Fill the pictures in your dream with colour, it's not far to your fulfillment.”




It's such a positive message I wanted to use it to balance the darkness of the themes across the other tracks in "PVZ", and given all the bad news we all ingest daily, I thought I'd share it here too...

Best,

Colin


PS some of the Limited Edition USB stick versions of "PVZ" are still up at burning shed, click here to get one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Work

Ex Wise Heads Downloads