Thursday 11 August 2022

O.R.k. - Screamnasium - Album Trailer

Following on from last month's single "As I Leave", I am happy to say that O.R.k. album four, "Screamnasium" will be out in October. Right now, “Screamnasium” feels to me like the album we’ve been trying to make since we first conceived the band, both sonically and in terms of the songwriting and subject matter. All four of us are playing to our natural strengths and we’ve managed to express both light and shade and all sorts of colours in between. It reflects our recent pasts, and directs some energy towards a more hopeful future. For me it’s been kind of a depurative, and I really hope that overall feeling comes across. Pre Order link for digital, vinyl and CD can be found here: https://ork.lnk.to/screamnasium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Work

Ex Wise Heads Downloads