Sunday 17 July 2011

Third Vessel Live...

As well as playing live with Ex-Wise Heads, next month at the upcoming Moonloop Festival, I will also be performing a set of my very own solo material, chiefly tracks from Third Vessel, although a few others have made the shortlist too....

Rather than just me on my lonesome, this performance will be in collaboration with Sevastopol based contemporary jazz band, Fusion Orchestra, who will be joining me in helping to bring my compositions to life in a live environment.

I hope we'll be able to document this performance in some way, I'm always enthusiastic about new collaborations, and also of course this will be the first time I've had the opportunity to perform this material live, hopefully there will be more to come.....

Bye for now,

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Yeah-yeah-yeah!!!!!! Welcom to Sevastopol, Colin!! I hope to meet you and sign my CD of Porcupine!! And we are wait for PT in Ukraine too!!

    ReplyDelete

Solo Work

Ex Wise Heads Downloads